Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Love Robeez Shoes? Now you can find them at Stride Rite!

I love Robeez Soft Soles footwear! I discovered this amazing line in 2006, when my mother started getting on my case about why my oldest son didn't have shoes on his feet. We kept socks on him at all times, but he wasn't walking yet so it didn't make any sense according to what I had been reading to get them. At that time, it was difficult to find them locally so I ordered them off the internet which was a major pain.

Now Robeez Soft Soles can be found at your local Stride Rite store. Robeez Soft Soles are made of leather and other high quality products. They feature elastic at the ankle which helps keep them on your child's feet. In addition to that, they are skid resistant and washable! They also come in a wide variety of cute designs for girls and boys. I recently bought my son the 3D Puppy Hound Dog shoes shown below.
Once your child out grows their soft soled shoes, Robeez feature additional lines of shoes approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association: Robeez Mini Shoes; Robeez First Steps; Robeez Eco Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment