Thursday, November 25, 2010

Trying to Run Like A Mother

As I am starting on my journey to get back in shape again I am looking for inspiration to help keep me going. One such place I find inspiration is Run Like A Mother website. The site was created by Sarah Bowen Shea and Dimity McDowell. These ladies offer training tips, race reviews/reports, product suggestions to readers. Thanks to their November 29th post, I will be ordering my first ever running skirt in the new year from runningskirts.com .They also spotlight moving stories of mothers on the run in the "Follow This Mother" feature.

Sarah and Dimity are authors of the book, Run Like a Mother: How to Get Moving--and Not Lose Your Family, Job or Sanity. I am planning on ordering this book this weekend! They are offering a black Friday special on their website: http://runlikeamotherbook.com/ that includes the book mentioned above and one of their tee-shirts (I run, therefore I (rl)am ) for $25 plus $5 shipping (Priority Mail).


No comments:

Post a Comment