Monday, January 3, 2011

A wahoo for Wooloot

I first came across Wooloot watches in Parents Magazine earlier this year. They had the Cresta Watch featured in their holiday gift guide. I am trying to get more active so I am now watching magazines and tv ads more for this sort of thing. I was intrigued by their design and great price point ($19.99) so I decided to check out their website: http://www.woolootsport.com/.

I learned that the Cresta watch contains tourmaline. According to woolootsport.com, " Tourmaline is a semi-previous mineral stone that is a natural resource of negative ions. Tourmaline is know for its ability to aid in the detoxification process of the human body, for increasing concentration, for improving sleep, meditation and relaxation."

I got the watch about two weeks ago in the mail and have been very pleased. I have worn this to bed several nights and I have slept better while wearing it.  In addition to that, I like how light this is. Normally wearing a watch bothers me as I have a mild case of carpal tunnel in my left wrist. This watch hasn't bothered me at all. I also like how their watches are sized. I have a super small wrist and it is great this watch doesn't dangle too much on me. I will definitely be buying more of these for my friends this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment