Friday, March 18, 2011

Guess who's BACK?!

The luck of the Irish was finally on my side on St. Patrick's Day.



I am proud to say I got my first run in post tail bone fracture. Insert happy dance here :). I went 2.1 miles. The weather was beautiful for Northeast Ohio this time of year. The snow held off for a few days, all sun and a light wind. I wasn't going for any pace, I was just running to run. I had a great time and am pleased to report I had no pain!

Last week I got my Bob running stroller. I am hoping the weather holds up this weekend so the boys and I can take Bob out for a spin. Sunday I am attending a trail running clinic with Grunt Girl Racing Team. I am super excited about this and looking forward to meeting the other ladies.

Have a great weekend people!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. Fingers crossed this will continue this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your recent follow, and so you know, I'm reciprocating through Bloggy Moms!

    I'm glad to hear you were able to run 2.1 miles pain-free. I know from experience how uncomfortable a tail-bone fracture is (I broke mine when I was 14)!

    I look forward to reading more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! I admire anyone who pushes a jogging stroller!

    ReplyDelete