Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

How was your Easter weekend? Ours was GREAT! Friday the little peanut got his haircut. We went to Ladies & Gentlemen in Mentor. They have an awesome area just for kids called the Kids Next Door. This section of the salon is geared totally for kids. They have several themed chairs that my little guy loved. We ended up with him sitting in the fire truck. They also offer snacks and toys for little patrons to play with while they are getting their haircut. My little man loved watching Toy Story as he was getting his haircut.

Saturday we went to soccer and Gymboree then saw the Easter Bunny. Thankfully we had no major meltdowns and got a good picture. I promise to share it soon. Then Saturday night I went with our oldest to see HOP.

This was by far one of the coolest kids movies I have seen in a long time. I loved the music and the story was cute. There were guest voice overs and appearances by Hugh Heffner and David Hasselhoff. I also loved that this movie talked about how the actual Easter Bunny delivers toys to all the children of the world. The more I thought about it this was the first movie I have ever seen to do that. There are tons of films about how Santa Claus gets around but none about the Easter Bunny.

Easter Sunday was magical. The boys enjoyed their baskets and we enjoyed a relaxing family day. Hope each of you had a great weekend as well.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. I thought it was such a cute movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be adding it to our family dvd collection when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete