Friday, June 3, 2011

Sugar Free Challenge-Day 3

Today is not so fun. I am having physical withdrawal systems from the sugar. This morning I wasn't able to get my egg and cheese breakfast sandwich so I had to resort to eating Quaker Oatmeal Squares.
I bought these prior to doing the challenge. They are absolutely delish! I have 1-2 boxes on hand at work at all times.

According to the box they have the following items in them:
46 Grams of Whole Grains
6 Grams of Protein
5 Grams of Fiber

Pretty good stuff, right? So I checked and they have 9 grams of sugar per serving. Their "serving" is 1 cup. I believe I had about 2 cups of these as I needed something to eat this morning.  I guess I all ready "cheated" but me with no food in my stomach is almost just as bad as having no coffee.

Seven more days to go.....

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. It's kinda funny. I cheated yesterday with cereal too. I gave in and had Kashi Autumn Wheat. I just tried to minimize my fruit sugars the rest of the day. Good luck on the rest of the challenge! We're over halfway done!

    ReplyDelete