|Photo Dunkin' Donuts|
Well the fine people at Dunkin' Donuts have made some modifications to their menu for those of you working on keeping your New Years Resolutions. The lower calorie/healthier menu is called DDSMART. Many of the items on that menu are under 300 calories and extremely yummy! Here is some of the deliciousness off the DDSMART Menu:
- Egg White Flatbread Sandwiches (280 calories) are available in either Veggie or Turkey Sausage varieties. Both are served on toasted multigrain flatbread
- Wake-Up Wraps are perfect for value-conscious, on-the-go people who want a fast, freshly-prepared breakfast option in a smaller portion size and with fewer calories than the usual breakfast sandwich. Wake-Up Wraps are available in several varieties, including Egg White Veggie (150 calories), Egg White Turkey Sausage (150 calories), Egg & Cheese (180 calories) and Ham, Egg & Cheese (200 calories).
- Small Latte Lite has 80 calories and is made with skim milk and Splenda
- Freshly-brewed unsweetened hot teas are all zero-calories.
- Freshly-brewed unsweetened small and medium Iced Teas have five calories.
Another thing that's super cool is that Dunkin' DDSMART has partnered with Runner's World to offer advice on running!They are giving advice and training plans for people interested in running a 5K or 10K. If you know a beginner runner that is looking for solid info about the sport you should refer them to this site. Its pretty good!
Do you like coffee? Where do you get your coffee?