Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Midweek update-little bit of this and that

Hey people! How are you? Who has an iPhone 5 and wants to win a super CUTE new case for it? Check out my Facebook page to be able to win one for FREE.

This has been a bad week for my running. My daughter is still sick so its made it hard to get out as much as I would like.

However, I registered for another race in June. The Western Reserve Racing Dirty Secret Race June 22nd. Its a five miler again. I love five milers!

The good folks at Runner's World made a post about how runners can help/support Boston after the Boston Marathon Tragedy. They suggested a really cool web page-RUN NOW.

Photo credit
They are doing a ton of cool things to help the running community right now. If you join their cause to run as many miles as you can before National Running Day on June 5th in honor of Boston a donation will be made to a step in the right direction.

Also they are selling rubber wristbands and giving donations from sales of the wristbands to the One Fund-Boston. I ordered mine at the end of last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment