Friday, May 10, 2013

REVIEW-PROBAR Bolt Energy Chews

Photo credit
It's no secret I'm a super fan of all things PROBAR. Healthy, nutritious food that helps improve performance and recovery-LOVE IT. I recently got the opportunity to sample PRO BAR BOLT Organic Energy Chews.

Like the PROBAR Core and PROBAR Meal products the PROBAR BOLT Organic Energy Chews are simply AMAZING!!!

Here is the nutritional skinny courtesy of the PROBAR website, "These organic chews step up your game right when you need it. They’re packed to power you from morning workouts to race days. Plus, they’re loaded with electrolytes, B vitamins, antioxidants and complex carbs for fast fuel-ups that last through the home stretch."

For the past 2 weeks I have eaten these before my runs. I have noticed a significant difference in my performance. I have felt much more fresh at the start of my run and had more energy than normal over the course of the run.

Taste wise....again like candy. Each chew was flavorful and simply YUMMY! My favorite flavor is Strawberry!

For more info on the PROBAR Bolt Organic Chews check out the PROBAR website.

**Disclosure-I was given a box of assorted PROBAR Bolt Organic energy chews to review. The opinions noted above are mine...the product simply ROCKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment