Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hi Friends,
How are you? How was your week? Mine was okay...lets just say when I saw the full moon tonight it explained a lot of things. 


Here are a few of my favorite things from this week:
Photo credit
So I'm finally getting very close to getting out of the boot from the black lagoon. I am a huge Kara Goucher Fan. Well her husband, Tim Catalano AND Kara Goucher have a new cool online training program on the Run the Edge website.I like how they present the training plans and how affordable the plans are. I am going to start with the 0-5K plan. I'll be honest it pains me a little bit to say that but I have to be responsible as soon as I am allowed to start running again. But I'm excited about this because it isn't every day that you can say you were trained by Olympic Athletes!!

I am starting to dig into The Happiness Diet. Holy cow all the things I'm learning about the history of food...its simply awesome. Its great to understand more about food and what our current food supply has evolved into. The thing that freaked me out the most was sugar shrinks your brain....oy vey  I am so screwed. I try not to like sugar but I can't help it. And not to mention now sugar is a a part of processed foods whether we want it to be there or not. Kind of crazy if you ask me.
Photo credit

 Okay so I'm a little late to the party but I'm now on the Duck Dynasty Fan Bandwagon. The show is hilarious. The guys crack me up!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment