Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday Friends!
Can you believe it...both the Browns AND the Indians won this weekend!!!

Source
I was expecting to see pigs flying today. No sports fans it really happened both teams won!!

Speaking of those Indians, we were able to take in a game recently...or about 4 innings and we made an awesome new discovery at Progressive Field....The Kids Club House. The Club House is located on the mezzanine level of Progressive Field and features an awesome atmosphere for little ones to be able to play and move around while mom and dad take in the game. Our little Diva loved the Club House...there was so much to do. Mom and dad can watch the game on the large televisions as shown below. I also loved how well supervised this area was. The kids were nice and the parents were there watching them closely.

So if you have kiddos...and you make it out to a game..check this area out!Kudos to the Tribe for a great job on this one!



In other news....I had 2 falls the past day so fingers crossed I can still participate in the Girls with Sole Believe & Achieve 5K and 10K run. I have been working so hard for the 5K. I have been participating in the Blonde Ponytail Daily 100's Challenge. I am even doing strides and hill work!


No comments:

Post a Comment