Monday, November 18, 2013

What a weekend!

Hey friends! How are you? I ended up taking Friday off from posting to kick back and have some fun while my husband participated in his bowling league. How was your weekend? Mine was great!!


Photo credit-Knuckle Lights
My Knuckle Lights arrived!! Yahoo! Below is a picture of the pair I got:
Here is the skinny on how the company got started courtesy of Knuckle Lights website. I absolutely LOVE my Knuckle Lights! Great product, super light, VERY light and GREAT customer service. I was having problems getting my order to process correctly with my credit card. Plenty of $ but old billing address. I emailed the Knuckle Lights team about the issue AND the fact I almost crashed and burned into a mailbox about a week ago. They responded back to me promptly and helped me get the issue resolved so I could get my Knuckle Lights
Thanks also to the Another Mother Runner ladies for introducing me to this product. 
Photo credit

 This weekend I got to hang with a minimalist runner. for the first time I was able to learn barefoot running technique in person. Thank you to Jason Robillard  for helping introduce me to Tony my new minimalist running friend. Thanks also to Tony for takingg the time to give me a tutorial. I appreciated his insight on this and tips on technique. It was awesome to start to put the pieces of the puzzle together that I had been reading about live and in living color. If you are interested in running you should go pick up Jason's new book. Speaking of books-here's another great running book by my Twitter BFF-Francie Van Wirkus here.

Last but not least if you need to do any holiday shopping please check out these specials on my e-boutique: www.stelladot.com/sites/JCaccamo.  

I am trying to hit a sales goal this month so if you are interested please shop away! If not and you know someone that might be I would LOVE you even more than I all ready do for reading my little blog. THANK YOU :)








No comments:

Post a Comment