Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eco Friendly Gifts for Kids Day 4

Silver Firs Farm


I am getting close to being done with my Christmas shopping. I am now down to stocking stuffers for my sons. Silver Firs Farm is currently selling this cool set of starfish shaped crayons that will definitely be on my list.

According to the designer, these crayons are all natural. They are made of a blend of Soy and Beeswax. They contain no phthalates or parabens. They are colored with mineral colorants similar to those found in mineral makeup. Currently they have their basic set (8 crayons plus one bonus sparkle crayon) available for purchase. The crayons retail for $11.50 plus shipping and handling.

Another perk of stopping by the SilverFirsFarm store on Etsy.com is that they also sell some awesome all-natural bath and body products as well. Something for the kids, something for mom, that's my kind of shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the blog post Jennifer, love the blog! How about a give-away on my new heart shaped crayons being released in January? I'd love to do that here!
    Happy holidays and new years!
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,
    Glad you like it. Yes I would love to have a give away with your heart shaped crayons in January. I will e-mail you closer to the date regarding this. I put in an order this morning for the crayons mentioned above. Looking forward to getting them. Thanks much-Jennifer C.

    ReplyDelete