Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The fountain of youth in a bottle

Before my first son was born I had combination skin that tended to be unruly. I had tried a number of other products that either did nothing or left my skin feeling very dry. A former co-worker introducted me to Arbonne products at a spa party at her home.

Arbonne products are formulated in Switzerland. All of their products are botanically based. They are free of parabens, phthalates, etc. In addition to that, the company is dedicated to environmental responsibility. Their "Green Commitment" is as follows according to Arbonne.com:

  • Support responsible harvesting of our botanical ingredients (harvest and replenish)
  • Never utilize endangered plant species in our formulations
  • Practice “source reduction,” optimizing packaging and product design to use less materials
  • Use renewable sources for all of our paper packaging
  • Strive to achieve Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification for all paper packaging
  • Incorporate Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) content in all shipping cartons and plastic packaging, wherever possible
  • Print with soy-based inks wherever possible
  • Ensure our distribution facilities have recycling programs for all incidental packaging and shipping supplies
My favorite product is their RE9 Advanced Corrective Eye Creme.


The RE9 Advanced Corrective Eye Creme supports collagen, reduces puffiness and diminishes dark circles. This magic in a bottle has done wonders for me. It has helped those many sleepless nights not show on my face!
If you are in the market for pure, safe beneficial skin care products then this line is for you. Check out: arbonne.com

Do you want to save 35% on your Arbonne order? Ask me how!

No comments:

Post a Comment