Thursday, June 23, 2011

Prepping for Sunday

My oldest son and I went out tonight after dinner and ran a couple of errands. Here was our task list:
1.) Go to Best Buy and purchase sports headphones for my iPOD.
2.) Go to Old Navy and buy a dress for my co-workers going away party.
3.) Go to Giant Eagle and pick up Cars 2 snacks
4.) Get coffee
5.) Get Gas and go home.

The first stop on our adventure went well. I found a salesperson standing right by the door when we entered the store. I told him what was going on. The headphones that came with my iPOD aren't staying in my ears. He directed me to another area of the store. When I walked over there he had sent me to the general headphones area. Apparently there is a whole separate area of the store dedicated to sports headphones and watches. I spotted the Yurbuds right away. They had 2 types of buds. One type just went into the ear and one went in and around the ear. Why would I just get the ones that go into my ear when I have something similar now that isnt' working. I opted for the model that goes in and around your ears. Fingers crossed they will work properly. If they don't I was told I could bring them back with the receipt within 30 days.

One of my best friends at work got a promotion. Her last day is tomorrow. I thought I needed a party dress to wear. Next we went to my favorite clothing store, Old Navy. I picked up a cute long dress for me to wear. My sons each got outfits. It was an expensive but very successful shopping trip.

After that we made our way to Giant Eagle. Our oldest is obsessed with Cars 2 and wanted Cars 2 fruit snacks. We weren't able to find them. However we were able to find Shredded Mini Wheat Cereal that had Lighting McQueen on it. The cool part is that every time you buy a box of certain Kelloggs Cereals there are points inside of them. If you go on their website and enter the points you can redeem them for different Cars 2 prizes.

Needless to say we are going to Cars 2 this weekend as a family. I am just hoping that we can find a showing that isn't in 3D. I am nervous about taking the little man to this in 3D. I don't want to hurt his developing eyes.

Then we drove to get coffee at Dunkin' Donuts and gas and we were done for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment