Saturday, December 3, 2011

Review: BISSELL Perfect Sweep Turbo

Photo rvdailyreport.com

I had the pleasure of testing out the BISSELL Perfect Sweep Turbo at the Lego Kids Fest. I was super impressed with how light, easy to use and powerful this sweeper is.

This sweeper has the following features:

  • Edge brushes for cleaning along baseboards and in corners

  • Up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning time

  • 7.2 volts of power

  • Easy-to-remove, top loading dirt container

  • Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors

  • Perfect for in-between cleanings

  • My kids also liked testing this as well. There is a way to remove a part of the handle to make it just their size. I have NEVER seen either of them so excited about cleaning ANYTHING before until this. Now they are volunteering to sweep. Yes you heard right, I swear I am not making this up.

    I was given a Perfect Sweep Turbo to take home as well. I was a little bit nervous about this as we tend to be sweeper breakers. We have to buy 2 a year! Don't know why it happens but it does. At any rate, since we have had the BISSELL Perfect Sweep Turbo at home it has been great! I am able to use this on all different surfaces (kitchen floor, living room, bathroom, etc.) It picks up those small hard to get items with no problems.

    The only thing I wish it had was a slightly different shaped dirt container. The dirt container is a little bit awkward to get the debris out after a good sweeping session. Other than that, this sweeper ROCKS! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for some additional power in their cleaning arsenal.

    *BISSELL gave me a Perfect Sweep Turbo. The opinions noted above are mine and mine alone.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment