1.) Get your hair trimmed regularly. No one likes fly aways! I love using Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid. It smells great and isn't super greasy:
2.) Use a protectant before using your flat iron/curling iron. I am a fan of AVEDA Brilliant Damage Control. I spray it on my hair before using my flat iron to help minimise damage:3.) Use a good conditioner and use it 1-2 days more often than normal. Also make sure to eat a balanced diet, diet plays a role in how your hair and skin look!
1.) Use products on your skin that aren't too drying.
2.) Avoid long, super hot baths. Even though they are super relaxing, don't do them every day!
3.) Moisturise, moisturise, moisture!
Eucerin has several products that will help keep your skin looking its best this winter.
I love their Eucerin Calming Body Wash.
It is made of Omega Oils and other natural lipids to soothe skin. It makes your skin feel clean but not greasy. I also use Eucerin Plus Intensive Hand Repair Creme frequently when the weather changes.
Want to get a head start on your winter skin care? Enter my give away and you will win a prize pack from Eucerin that includes:
- Eucerin Calming Crème (8 oz.) Is a gentle, non-greasy formula that combines calming oatmeal and rich emollients to help relieve dry, itchy skin for softer, healthier-looking and more comfortable skin.
- Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Crème (2.7 oz.) Is a unique, non-greasy formula that intensively moisturizes and is enriched with buffered alpha hydroxy to gently exfoliate.
- Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Body Lotion (16.9 fl. oz.) has a unique formula with buffered alpha hydroxy that gently smoothes and moisturizes to reveal healthier-looking, radiant skin.
- Eucerin Calming Body Wash (8.4 oz.), is a unique body wash formulation that combines soap-free cleansing with omega oils and other natural lipids to nourish and soothe.
- Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief (6.8 fl. oz.) is a non-greasy formula calms itchy skin flare-ups with cooling menthol and natural oatmeal for effective relief that lasts up to 8 hours.
- Make up bag with festive nailpolish
1.) Go to Eucerin's Facebook page and tell them your resolution on how to keep your skin healthy in 2012: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eucerin/65971222852 . Be sure to tell them Diaper Derby Adventures sent you!
2.) Follow my blog and leave me a comment below.
3.) Post this giveaway on your blog and leave me a comment below.
*Be sure to leave your email address in the post so I can contact you if you are the big winner. Giveaway ends at noon on 12/10.