Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013!


Hey peeps!
Long time no post. Sorry, life has been busy! Having three kids has proven very time consuming. I also started a part time job in addition to my full time day gig. Cough-check out my website-www.stelladot.com/sites/JCaccamo. If you have any questions or need style advise message me-jenw435@gmail.com. End of shameless plug.

Hope this post finds each of you well. I have done a little bit of blog clean up. I have also featured some new blogs that I enjoy reading including:
STUFT Mama
NYC Running Mama
Mile 26 and More

Also on the fashion front:
A Lovely Little Blog
Glam Karen

Did you make any New Years resolutions? I did this year. I want to get more healthy. Translation, I need to get off my butt and get running again!

I am excited to report that I have registered for not one, not two but THREE running events. Here comes the BOOM!

Here's my list so far:
Feb 2nd-Tackle the Tower Stairclimb
Feb 10th-The Dirty-Trail Racing Series-Dirty Love 10K
March 23rd-The Dirty-Trail Racing Series-Down & Dirty 5M

I looking forward to Tackling the Tower to help the Ronald McDonald House. I am a sucker for any event that helps kids. I also signed up for two races in the The Dirty-Trail Racing Series. I got interested in trail running again 2 years ago. The scenery gets me. I love being in nature. The sounds, the smells and the sensations of the different surfaces under your feet. Every footstep also brings be back to the awesome memories from high school and college cross country!

I also want to be more positive. I have been reading the daily teachings of the Secret App as well as praying every morning in the car on the way to work.

Do you have any resolutions? If so what are they?

Happy New Year friends!! Make 2013 GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment