Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 2013 favorite things

Hey all!
How has your weekend been. Ours has been okay. My husband and I haven't been feeling well so we haven't done too much.

What are your favorite things in 2013?


My most favorite thing right now is my Garmin Forerunner 110
Photo-Garmin
  When my other Garmin died (it was the 60 or 70 model). I was super bummed. I tried replacing the battery and kept getting this stupid error message so I had to throw it away. Thankfully Santa, AKA my husband was listening and saw how traumatized I was over the whole thing and got me a gift card to get another one. The 110 is nice because it has a charger!


The Real Housewives of Miami Season 2 Reunion

Photo-IVillage

Can you say cat fight ? The season ended with the girls being peaceful and cordial or so I thought at Marysol's public relations firm anniversary event. So then fast forward to the reunion and holy cow! How did they go peace to war in 60 seconds. My favorite housewife of this season, the awesome Ana Quincoces gives us the inside scoop on her Bravo blog. You need to also get on Twitter with her- @AnaQooks and my other part time favorite cast member Alexia Echevarria - @AlexiaE_says. 


PLANKS

I despise sit ups with a passion of 1000 suns. I understand they are important to runners to get a good core however they are not my favorite exercise. My new bloggy friend One Tough Mother Runner is having a Planks-A-Lot challenge starting January 7th. Check out her blog!

Being the over achiever that I am ;) I decided to start this early to practice and make sure my form is good when we get down to business on 1/7. The most exciting part about this is that my sons have shown interest in doing planks and now do them with me right before bed. My little men are the best !

Stella & Dot is launching our new Spring/Summer Collection January 11th!!!
Check out my e-boutique www.stelladot.com/sites/JCaccamo. Half of the line is under $50!! Check out this video.. cut and paste in your browser-.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOBdviyN5ME

What are you loving so far in 2013???




No comments:

Post a Comment