Monday, July 15, 2013

A little of this and a little of that

Hey everyone!
How was your weekend? It was a hot but fun one here along Lake Erie! This weekend me and the family partied like rock stars in honor of our oldest son's birthday! Can't believe how old he's getting. Makes me sad. They grow up so fast!
Check this out:
Yup this was in our yard all weekend long!! It was awesome! And not to mention a great workout for me sporting my super cool boot! All the kids loved it! It also gave our kids a fun way to get some energy out on Sunday. Thanks to all our friends and family that attended. We love you very much. 

Today this awesome bracelet came in the mail:
I found out about this cool accessory via one of my favorite bloggers: Skinny Runner Girl.  She did a post/contest about the website Running on the Wall.com. She mentioned these cute bracelets in her post and I had to have one. I love my bracelet. Its super soft and fits my small wrist nicely. And what's not to love about the awesome $11.99 price point. Once I get to ditch this boot I will be wearing this on all my runs!

Also today the sneak peek of the new Stella & Dot Fall line was posted on YouTube. I am so excited to get my new fall jewels soon! Live in the greater Cleveland area or know someone that does? Let me show you the new fall line in person! Email me: jenw435@gmail.com

How was your Monday?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment