Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hi friends!
How was your week? Here are some of my favorite things from this week:

See this...yes its coming to my house this weekend. We are finally celebrating our oldest son's birthday. So (cough) the world's best mother (me) secured this fab obstacle course for my son, our family and friends to enjoy. 

2.) I have another book I want to read-The Happiness Diet: A Nutritional Prescription for a Sharp Brain, Balanced Mood, and Lean, Energized Body by Tyler Graham and Drew Ramsey, MD. 


Photo-Amazon.com

I have always heard the adage that you are what you eat. I am interested in learning more about this. I am also excited to learn more ways I can positively impact my health and wellness while not running. Here is the skinny on this book courtesy of Amazon.com

3.) Running concierge jobs
Like running? Not quite ready to go toe to toe with Kara Goucher quite yet? Well then, here is a cool way to run and get paid for it.Westin Hotels can you please get other hotels on board and move this idea out EAST!

4.) The new fall Stella & Dot Collection debuts at the end of the month.
I get to order my new pieces in the next four days. SO EXCITED!!! What do you think of the blue necklace on the right hand side? I wear a lot of blue so this is definitely on my must buy list!
Photo Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment