Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

OPI NAILPOLISH
I just got artificial nails last year. I enjoy experimenting with OPI colors. This past fill I decided on the shade Thanks a Windmillion. The thing I like about it is that it is unique but not to loud!!! Plus love the name...maybe money is in my future?! I will cross my fingers, toes and legs lol!


Isn't it amazeballs! Check out this pic for a better shot of how it looks on my nails. And I'm wearing my new favorite Stella & Dot Ring the Haven. This beauty was featured in Redbook Magazine.

HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO
Photo TLC
This show is so my guilty pleasure. Alana and her family are hilarious!! I was able to get caught up on the season debut thanks to our DVR. US Weekly or People Magazine had a scratch and smell flier that correlated with the show season debut. Where do people come up with these things?! Sugarbear finally asks Mama for her hand in marriage. It should be another dozy of a season for Alana and her family!



No comments:

Post a Comment