Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday, Monday!

Hey friends,
How was your fourth of July?! Ours was great!! Ohio weather was a bit crappy but hey, you take the good, you take the bad and then you have the Facts of Life!
Photo credit
 We made major strides with our new dog Mr. Bo. 
After 2 months he finally decided he wanted to get on the couch and snuggle. Our entire family was elated! He has been coming in the family room and sitting down with us at night. So exciting! I'm so proud of our fur baby!

My husband took the older two kids to see fireworks. We haven't tried with the baby as she gets fussy late and we have Mr. Bo to take care of. Apparently my oldest son was singing Katy Perry's "Firework" and the younger one was dancing every time he heard a pop! LOL!
 I FINALLY got to get in the pool. It was nice to do something active for a change. It wasn't long but it felt GREAT!! I want to run again so badly!!

I was excited to get my July StrideBox in the mail today. Check out this super cool water bottle filled with hydration goodies! Love the presentation. Can't wait to try all the hydration goodies!!!
 How is your Monday going??

No comments:

Post a Comment