Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite things from this week:
1.) I got cleared to start running on MONDAY

The words I have been longing to hear since early Summer...I FINALLY get to run again.

2.) 
Seeing as of Monday I have to start back at square one...BOO! I am starting from scratch with some experts on my side, not just any experts but Kara Goucher's husband Tim and Adam Catalano. These guys have designed a cool interactive training plan for runners at all levels. I purchased the Ultimate 5K plan. So excited to get going on this!!

3.) Stella & Dot Launches a collection for Little Girls
 
 Now that I have a daughter I am starting to notice what clothes and accessories are out there for little girls. This collection is so sweet and fashion forward. Prices range $14 to $50. AND the best part if you buy 2 items you get to select a third item half off. Check out the collection here.

And for all you grownups, Stella & Dot fans this weekend Stella & Dot is having a SALE!!

Some of our fan favorites are on sale. Check them out in my e-boutique

4.) I'm learning about which foods make people happy
I've learned the essential elements of happiness are:
1. Vitamin B12
2. Iodine
3. Magnesium
4. Cholesterol
5. Vitamin D
6. Calcium
7. Fiber
8. Folate
9. Vitamin A
10. Omega 3's
11. Vitamin E.
12. Iron

Apparently you can't "make brain cells" without Vitamin B12. Low Vitamin B12 levels cause, "irritability, depression and cognitive decline." As if that's not enough did you know Alcohol "leaches Vitamin B12 from the body?" Crazy huh?!

I know its taking me a while but I am going to get through this book. It is an awesome read!

No comments:

Post a Comment