Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday mania

Guess what friends?! I was weighed today and drum roll please...I've finally lost some weight!! 3 whole pounds. See my happy dance, it looked something line this...

Photo credit

 Have you heard about the dude that ran a marathon and knitted a scarf?

Photo credit

Here's the info courtesy of Runner's World.com, "[sic] David Babcock. David, 41, is an associate professor of graphic design at the University of Central Missouri, a runner, and (duh) a knitting enthusiast. By the time he finished, in 5:48:27, David was the proud owner of a lovely 12-foot-1 3/4-inch acrylic scarf and became a candidate for a new Guinness World Record for longest scarf knitted while running a marathon."

Babcock has mad skills if you ask me. I have participated in two marathons and it was all I could do to run that long. And to think he ran AND knitted! CRAY,CRAY!

Anyhow check out posts from my favorite bloggers:
Lindsay at Cotter Crunch about dreaming big. Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Kristin at Stuft Mama wrote a post about her experience at the Marine Corps Marathon and her experience with Runner's World there.
My Cleveland Running Buddy and Blogger Go Run Jess wrote an awesome post about the Marine Corps Marathon and how she enjoyed running like a rock star!! GO GIRL!!

New favorite blog: Organic Runner Mom


 

No comments:

Post a Comment