Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Two things Tuesday

Its no secret I'm a big fan of the Cleveland based charity Girls with Sole. Well now you have an easy chance to help support this wonderful organization by purchasing a headband from Heads Up Bands. Now that my hair is getting longer and I'm running more I'm starting to notice stray hairs. Well my new Heads Up Band will be keeping those in place soon.

Photo credit
Heads Up Bands are donating 50% of the proceeds from each band sold back to Girls With Sole. Can't wait to get mine! Go get one NOW! :) It will do your hair and some special young ladies GOOD!!

Speaking of doing good and giving back, my favorite Another Mother Runner ladies are having an amazing contest on their blog this month. Here's the details. Tonight I downloaded the Saucony RUN4GOOD app. I took an allergy pill was able to breathe better and ran over 4 miles. Insert happy dance here :). Those miles were put into a bucket to help a program that helps kids to get active. Also be sure to download their podcast  and hear some of the inspiring stories of the different organizations Saucony has helped with this grant. I'm simply in awe of these folks helping kids in such a monumental way.

No comments:

Post a Comment