Sunday, October 27, 2013

Wild weekend

Hey friends, long time no post. I know, trust me I haven't liked it either. The past few days the Midwest got a surprise snow storm that knocked out our power for the past 3 days.

Photo credit
 So its been a bit chaotic in our hood! LOL!. I've been hitting the hotel gyms hard.  Tried my hand at an elliptical machine. It wasn't too shabby. I was on a PRO Form machine. I liked that I could adjust the tension myself. Also the elliptical had a television build in on top and a place where I could plug my headphones into. Got to watch a little Teen Mom 3 on MTV.

I also was able to do some running today. Today I ran to help the Michael J. Fox Foundation. This weekend for every mile people ran via the Charity Miles App the Michael J. Fox Foundation earned $3 per mile. Awesome way to make a difference.


So I've heard really good things about rolling a tennis ball around on your legs/back after a run. Today I finally broke down and bought some tennis balls to try this. Let me tell you it lived up to the hype. Here is an illustration I found on good places to use the tennis balls to help with
Myofascial release in the back:




No comments:

Post a Comment