Monday, December 9, 2013

Running while sick

Hey friends, sorry I've been MIA but the kiddos have been sick over the past week. When you are sick do you stop working out or running? I've been one to run through a cold or respiratory issues. I had a bad cough earlier this year and ran through it. I just walked in a few more spots than normal. Check out an interesting read on whether or not you should run when you are sick by Runner's World.

Speaking of Runner's World...have you heard about this Holiday Running Streak? Love this idea....you pledge to run a mile every day between Thanksgiving and New Years. Needless to say I'm not streaking but if you have been running every day be sure to Tweet using the hashtag: #RWRunStreak. 

Photo credit-Runner's World Magazine 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment