Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Slightly late-Two things Tuesday

Last night I simply crashed a little bit earlier than I had planned but I still wanted to share this post. So here goes...
 
1.) So I've posted several times on this blog about my fun side job with Stella & Dot. Well I wanted to let you in on a little secret. This month they are offering an incentive if you sign up you get an extra $100 in free jewelry in your start up kit. The best part is you get to pick which jewels you would like!


If you are interested in paying off some of those bills from the holidays or saving up for a vacation this year, I would love to hear from you. Email me-jenw435@gmail.com. I love this company. It simply ROCKS!

Today I was able to order $450 in FREE accessories thanks to my sales from the last quarter. If you don't believe this is a cool gig, here what my co-workers across the country have to say:
2.) So Saturday is my first race for this year. I am running the Dirty Trail Snowflake Prediction Run (4 miles).

I'm excited about this one, you get your number, race swag and then tell the organizers what time you think you will finish in. You run...gasp...Garmin/watch less. The top 5 men and top 5 women win that finish closest to the time they "predicted" will win a trophy. 

So I thought about it...that's super exciting. If I run this right I may be able to win an award. However also its a little tricky. My miles vary from 10 minutes-12 minutes depending on the terrain. So for now I'm thinking 4 12 minute miles plus 5-6 minutes for crazy terrain...

Have you ever done one of these races? Did you guess higher than the time you ran? Or did you run faster than the time you guessed?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment