Sunday, December 18, 2011

Eucerin website features tools about skin health for consumers

Okay, if you read this blog you know that I am a huge fan of Eucerin and their awesome products. Did you know that Eucerin has an amazing website? Their site features a number of tools to help you put your skin health first.

 
I found this quiz very interesting. You need to check it out. It will open your eyes and make you think about how you are taking care of your skin. I ended up with a score of 76 out of 100. 

Have a specific concern about your skin? They also feature a section on how to find a Dermatologist with a link to the American Academy of Dermatology. You can look up a number of dermatological issues online and read about Eucerin products that might help improve those issues.

After my last contest, a number of you wrote to me about if there are any coupons or deals on Eucerin. My answer is yes. Check out the Deals to Start Section.

 

1 comment:

  1. I hate to sound like an advert for Eucerin but i just also have to share my praises for this brand too!
    Eucerin is such an awesome company if i say so myself. I've worked in a few doctor offices and Eucerin has always been generous with giving samples for the patients. I like how Eucerin facebook/twitter is so dedicated to educating their followers in how to care of the skin...they trully live up to their mantra: 'skin first".

    ReplyDelete