Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday favorites and one not so favorite


Love, love, loving my The Classic bag by Stella & Dot.

Photo credit-Stella & Dot



This bag is awesome for me. I love the color scheme for summer. It is just the right size where I can carry things such as a diaper or two. Yea for not having to lug a diaper bag! But it is small enough that there isn't a ton of space for me to clutter things up. I unfortunately tend to do that. There is also a water bottle holder inside the purse! How stinking cool is that?! Check out this bag and many other cool bags on my e-boutique:

We have a great incentive going this month, for every $50 you spend you earn $25 free dot dollars to spend in July! So if you need a new bag for a trip or a gift for a special event now is the time to shop!!

2.) Real Housewives of Orange County marathon this weekend

Photo credit

 Yes I know I've talked about this before but I'm a housewives fan. I'll admit it. This weekend Bravo is featuring back episodes, all the way from the first season. Can you say Jo & Slade? Remember them then came Gretchen. 
This is in preparation for the celebration of their 100th episode on Monday. Last we left the current cast they were getting wild and crazy at Tamra Barney's Bachelorette party in Mexico. Congratulations to Barney on her wedding to Eddie Judge. Check out all the details here.
Can't wait to watch the two hour special for the 100th episode on Monday.

3.) Above ground pool finally installed 
We finally got our above ground pool installed. Hoping Ohio weather will cooperate so we can get in and enjoy it. This isn't our pool but something very close to it...The kids need to be able to get all their crazy energy out!




The not so favorite:
Its official...I have a stress fracture
Photo credit




The X-Ray pictured above isn't mine its something similar to the fracture I have that I found online....so I get to wear a super sexy boot for the next 4-8 weeks, possibly longer pending how my body decides to heal.

I'm very bummed out about this. I was due to run in an awesome trail race tomorrow that I can't participate in. The only good news is that now with the pool being up I will be able to get some exercise.

I started looking up water rehab exercises online. Here were a few interesting articles I came across:
 http://www.livestrong.com/article/503251-non-weight-bearing-exercises-with-stress-fractures/
http://www.run.com/article/injury-and-prevention-injury-prevention/ask-the-pt-stress-fracture-recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment