Saturday, November 2, 2013

End of the year racing: Options I'm considering

So as of today we only have a couple months left in 2013. Can you believe it?! This year has flown by. With the end of the year comes the end of the racing season. It has been so much fun getting back into racing again.

Below are a few Cleveland area races I am looking at participating in:

Western Reserve Racing-Dirty Trail Series-12K  This is the last race in that series for 2013.I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about 7 miles. But as the little blue engine said, "I think I can, I think I can."

Chagrin Falls Turkey Trot - Its been a while since I've done one of these. So its time to exercise on Thanksgiving!

Last but not least-Christmas Story House 5K/10K run
My family and I love this movie. We watch the TBS 24 hours of A Christmas Story every year. And if you attend the event downtown you get this RAD medal!




Best of all this race is for a cause. Proceeds from the event benefit the Neighborhood Restoration Project.

What races are you participating in between now and the end of December?


No comments:

Post a Comment